We offer a wide variety of Advanced Skin Treatments that help to Target Specific Skin Concerns! These Skin Treatments can be offered as Individual Services but are also incorporated within our Bespoke Facials.
Some Skin Concerns such as Acne, Pigmentation and Fine Lines & Wrinkles may require you to have a course of Advanced Skin Treatments such as Chemical Peels, Micro-Needling and Radio Frequency Etc.
We offer Free Consultations to those who would like to start a Course of Treatments and discuss a Skincare & Treatment Plan to start your G.A.B Journey and create your own Bespoke Package!
Radio Frequency & Electroporation
Radio Frequency and Electroporation is the perfect combination to create a contour palette for the face, lifting and sculpting your jaw line and cheek bones as well as firming and tightening your skin on the face and neck!
What is RF (Radio Frequency)?
Radio frequency has been used for more than 70 years in medical treatments. RF uses high-frequency radio waves, which are effective in fighting against dropping ot sagging skin.
Specifically Radio Frequency:
- Facilitates attribution of oxygen in skin tissue
- Activates cell metabolism
- Fibroblasts stimulation
- Contributes to the excretion of catabolic residue
- Burns lower into the epidermis/dermis of the skin which causes collogen re-structing
- Stimulates elastin and hyaluronic acid formation in the skin.
What are the benefits of RF?
- Progressively and naturally tightened, lifted and smoother skin.
- Evens out skin tone and refreshes the complexion
- Greatly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms sagging skin
- Reduces puffiness around the eye area
- Reduces cellulite and stretch marks
- Minimises the appearance of acne and scaring
What is Electroporation?
Electroporation is based on a 2003 Nobel award-winning research on cell structure!
Electroporation; also known as no-needle mesotherapy, applies an electromagnetic pulse to open up microchannels in the cells, increaing the cell membrane permability. This method offers a non-invase alternative to traditional mesotherapy.
What are the benefits of Electroporation?
- Skin rejuvenation
- Tighter skin
- A reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- A more even skin tone
- Allows products to penetrate deeper.
Who can have this treatment?
This treatment is suitable for most skin types however if you have any of the following conditions you CANNOT have this treatment:
- Heart disease
- Heart murmur or irregluar heart rate
- Pacemaker or heart rate balancer
- Disease of the stomach, intestine, liver or pancreas
- Cancer (1 year post)
- Undergoing treatment for any form of cancer
- Viral lesions, herpes simplex, shingles
- Eczema pr seborrheic dermatitis
- AIDS, HIV or any autoimmune disorder
How many sessions should I have?
- Young skin (20's- 30's) - 4 sessions (1 per week)
- Middle ages skin (35-45) - 6 sessions (1 per week)
- Mature skin (50+) - 8 sessions (1 per week)
However this may vary depending on the clients elasticity and collogen!
Do I need maintenance?
We recommend a session ONCE every 4 weeks to keep your skin looking its best.
Are the results instant?
Yes, you can see changes in your skin instantly, however your results will greatly improve throughout your course of treatments.
Can I have just 1 session?
You can, however for best results we recommend a course of treatments for best results.
(Please refer to question 6)
After your course of treatments, 1 session is recommended to mainain once a month to keep your skin looking amazing!
It is advised to:
- Gently wash the treated area on the same day if you wish, but do not rub or massage the face for 24 hours. Cleanse using a mild cleanser.
- Make up can be applied once the skin has settled.
- Refrain from extreme temperatures such as intensive sunlight, suanas, sunbed, steam bath and hot showers for the rest of the day.
- Do not participate in activities that may cause excessive perspiration for 12 hours following treatment.
- Apply a sunscreen with an SPF30+ (Such as clinicare sun shield silky cream SPF30) on a daily basis.
- Avoid electrolysis, waxing, bleaching(face), depilatory creams, laser hair removal for at least 72 hours.
- Do not swim in chlorinated water for 24 hours.